Thursday 23 August 2007

Ten-pin Bowling!!


Hi Guys!
We are going Tenpin Bowling, YAY!!
When: Thursday 30th August, 7.30pm
Where: AMF bowling 116 George St, Hornsby (I'm sure everyone knows where it is)
Cost: $12 for 2 games + shoe hire
RSVP: ASAP
Invite as many people as you like, it's always nice to see new faces. Can everybody please leave a comment as to whether you will be coming or not and how many people you are bringing. Thank you!
P.S Tuesday's life group will not be on that week (28th August)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sal,
Aaron here, I know I'll talk to you in person, but this is my official response, I will be able to come. And I'll see what I can do about friends, because I know 'the more the merrier!'
xoxox

Em Marsh said...

Hi Sal
We'll probably be there, but will confirm with you when we get back from holidays!
Em (& Chris)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally,

I will be there, but Andrew won't be cause he'll be at TAFE. Yay, looking forward to it. Kt xoxox

Anonymous said...

I will be there,
Matt

Anonymous said...

Hey Sal,

Lucy and I will be there thursday night.

Cheers,
Bren

Sal said...

Thanks for the RSVP's guys! Much appreciated! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal!!!

I'll be there Thursday night

cheers
Andy U