Thursday 27 March 2008

Life Group and Pot Luck Dinner

Hello once again!

I hope you're all having a fun week - it's Friday tomorrow, yay!!

This coming Tuesday 1st April (April Fool's Day! I can't believe it's nearly April already - crazy!!!) Life Group will be on at Lucy and Brendan's place at the usual time of 7.30pm.

Your task from now until Tuesday is to think of something that you would like to bring to the potluck dinner which is happening the following Tuesday, 8th April, at the Westmoreland's.

Now, a survey of previous events indicates that you're all absolutely shocking at RSVPing, but can you PLEASE have a think and let me know on Tuesday what you are bringing and whether you are coming the following Tuesday to the potluck, because I am busy and do not have the time to be chasing you up all week. If you are not going to be at Lucy and Brendan's, then please leave a comment on here or call me or email me to let me know whether or not you will be coming, so that we know how much food is required and what everybody should bring.

THANK YOU!!
See ya Tuesday,

Love Sal

No comments: