Thursday 25 September 2008

Life Group

To the YAs,

Thanks to everyone who came to the barbeque last night, it was a great night, I think everyone had fun :)

We now have a two week break from Life Group as the school holidays commence next week.

Our next Life Group will be at Lucy and Brendan's place - 12/14 William St, Hornsby, on Wednesday 15th October, at 7.30pm.

If you would like a hard copy of the Young Adults timetable for the rest of the year please let me know, and I will print one off for you, or I can email you a copy if you'd like. (I have emailed it previously, but I think some people couldn't open it).

I hope you all have a great 'break',

See you on Sunday,

Love Sal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh very nice blog design sally!
(i've been reading updates through bloglines)...
last night was great,
thank you muchly!

Sal said...

Thanks Em :)
I worked out how to do it after all. Though there's not really many to choose from, they're all very businessy and boring.
You're welcome, glad you had fun. Thanks for coming. Hopefully it will be warmer next time and we can sit outside, i think more people can fit around the table outside. Too many young people!! lol