Thursday 24 May 2012

Tenpin Bowling



Hi guys,
In the timetable I made up for the term, I've said that we're going bowling on Wed 30th May. Unfortunately Aaron is away that night and would like to come, so I'm pushing it back a week, I hope that suits everyone! So... we are going bowling on Wednesday 6th June, and we'll have a normal life group at our place on Wednesday 30th May. 


So Bowling details.....
Where: 
AMF Hornsby
116 George St Hornsby NSW 2077

When:
Wed 6th June
7pm
Cost:
Around $20 for bowling + money for food should you want to buy dinner or snacks.
If you have the Entertainment Book, there are BOGOF vouchers in it, so bring them along. Also check the back of your shopping dockets for discount coupons. 


RSVP:
By Sunday 3rd June to me, so that I can book. 
Hope to see you all there!!
Sal :)

P.S. Keren and Joe, you are rostered on for supper on the 6th June, so do you think you could please bring supper on the 30th May instead? Thank you!

No comments: